I was a Junior Specialist and also lab manager of the Barile Lab. My research area was to purify and characterize milk oligosaccharides from different milk samples and difference sources by NanoChip-Q-TOF and quantify milk oligoshaccrides and monosaccharides using Dionex HPAE-PAD. Meanwhile I was doing method development to quantify trace and novel oligosaccharides using Dionex HPAEA-PAD. When I first join this lab in Spring 2013, I was working with visiting professor Paola Domizio to characterize and quantify mannoproteins released by non-Saccharomyces yeast. We also studied the effect of mannoproteins on wine quality.
- 2006-2010 Bachelor Pharmacy Sichuan University Chengdu China
- 2010-2013 Master Chemistry San Francisco State University San Francisco United States
- 2013 Junior Specialist Food Science and Technology UC Davis Davis United States
- 2009-2010 Student researcher of undergraduate innovative experiment program Sichuan University China
- 2011-2013 Graduated student researcher Chemistry Department San Francisco State University USA
- 2013 Junior Specialist Food Science and Technology UC Davis USA