Jing joined the Barile Lab in June 2018 as a Junior Specialist in the Department of Food Science and Technology. Jing's work in the Barile lab focuses on fractionating oligosaccharides from bovine milk and dairy streams so as to help to protect children from the devastating effects of intestinal diseases, in the same way that breast milk often does naturally by providing bioactive oligosaccharides. In addition, Jing assists with the operation of the pasteurizer, cream separator, and various milk membrane filtration systems units in the milk processing lab.
- 2017 Master program in Dairy Science. California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA.
- 2016 Exchange program in Food Science and Technology. University of California, CA
- 2012-2015 B.S. in Food Science and Technology. Jiangnan University, China
- 2017-2018: Research and Development/ Quality Control Technician. Synder Filtration Company, Vacaville, CA
- 2017: Food Group Intern. Hydrite Chemical Company, Visalia, CA