Bruna Paviani joined the Barile Lab in January 2020. Currently she is a Junior Specialist with experience in Pilot Plant and Scale Up experiments. She focuses on recovering and purifying target components such as oligosaccharides from different sources using membrane filtration, fermentation and desalination techniques. She earned her Bachelor's degree in Food Science degree from University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, and she aims to pursue graduate school in the future.
- 2020 Bachelors in Food Science, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 2020-Present: Junior Specialist, Barile Lab, UC Davis, CA
- 2018 – 2019: Undergraduate Assistant, Bell Lab, UC Davis, CA
- 2016 – 2017: Undergraduate Fellowship, FAPESP, ESALQ, Brazil
- 2015 – 2016: R&D Intern and QA assistant, Unilever, Brazil