Anne Vuholm Sunds is a PhD fellow enrolled at Department of Food Science, Aarhus University, Denmark. She joined Barile lab in September 2018 for a four-month stay abroad. Her project aims to investigate the variation of naturally occurring glycosidases and oligosaccharides in bovine milk and the effect of milk glycosidases on oligosaccharide degradation during storage and processing. Her current work in the lab focuses on investigating bovine milk oligosaccharide profiles in milk from native Nordic cow breeds.
Location: RMI South, 2221
- 2014-2016: MSc. in Molecular Nutrition and Food Technology, Aarhus University, Denmark
- 2011-2014: BSc. in Biology, Aarhus University, Denmark
- 2018-present: Visiting graduate, Department of Food Science and Technology, University of California, Davis, CA, USA
- 2017-present: Mentor at Food Entrepreneurship hub (ehub) , Aarhus University, Denmark
- 2016: Research Assistant, Department of Food Science, Aarhus University, Denmark
- 2013-2014: Student Assistant, Department of Environmental- and Occupational Medicine, Aarhus University, Denmark